All purchases gathered on one invoice, means full control of costs, simplifying the administration of the company's purchases through the travel agency.
All travel related purchases are gathered on a single invoice, sent to your company once a month. It provides efficient administration and interest-free credit.
Our Travel Account is available in two versions:
Travel Account standard
- All employees' travels are charged to a single travel account. No travel expenses are charged to business cards.
- All travel expenses are collected on one invoice, meaning less administration and fewer invoices
- If the employee pays his trip (at least 50% of the total price) with the Eurocard travel account, a supplementary travel insurance for international travel is included.
- All costs are gathered each calendar month, and billed the following month. That gives the company up to 40 days of interest-free credit.
Extended Travel Account
For larger companies we can offer an expanded solution that, in addition to the above, also provides these benefits:
- Billing is tailored to company’s needs, and travel accounts can be customized to all travel expense systems and to all financial systems.
- The option to add information on e.g. project, department or merchant, enables the company to have their invoices tailored to their specific needs.
We will help you to
- Create new accounts
- Customize invoices tailored to your accounting procedures
- Attain statistics of all purchases
- Link your travel account to another travel agency
Terms and prices
The Travel Account is available in co-operation with Diners Club, Nordic.